Plagiarism Semua yang lo mau disini ..!: CONDITIONAL SENTENCE

Wednesday 24 September 2014

CONDITIONAL SENTENCE


Conditional Type I
Meaning of the If Clause: True in the present or Future
Pattern :
S + Will + V1 + if + Simple Present Tense
Example:
1. I will go to the cinema if my father give his permission.
2. If I pass the government examination, I will apply for job.
3. I will go to France if I have much money.
Conditional Type II
Meaning of the If Clause: Untrue in the present or Future
Pattern :
S + Would + V1 + if + Simple Past TenseExample:
1. If I were you, I would take the scholarship.
2. If I were not tired, I would come and see it.
3. I would buy new car if I got my salary.
Conditional Type III
Meaning of the If Clause: Untrue in the past
Pattern:
S + Would + Have V3 + if + Past Perfect Tense
Example:
1. If I had had more time, I would have checked my health again.
2. I would have had breakfast if my mother had cooked fried rice.
3. If you had gone to Bali, they would have forgotten you.



No comments:

Post a Comment